BACKPACK ROLLTOP LITE OCTOPUS
- Regular price
- $166.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $166.00 USD
- Unit price
Our ROLLTOP classic now in a compact version!
Clear & straightforward - designed for minimalists. Offers you a secure and expandable rolltop closure with a separate, removable 15-inch case that is also usable as an interior pocket with small additional compartments. It features a padded back for maximum comfort and sleek, narrow shoulder straps.
- Product composition: 60 % Ocean Impact Plastic fabric, 16 % other recycled material, 24 % non-recycled materials (zipper, foam, buckles)
- Waterproof finish
- TPU backside & PU face side coating
- PFC- & PVC-free
- Durable & stain-repellent
- Extremely waterproof materials (water column > 20.000mm)
- Fits every 15" laptop: 16" x 13" (H x W)
- Up to 26 l volume
- Dimensions: 17" (expandable to 24") x 13" x 6" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
What makes our product so special?
Clear & simple
- Provides you with a secure and expandable roll-top closure
- Features a padded back for maximum comfort and narrow shoulder straps
- Gives you flexibility thanks to a separate, removable 15-inch case
Made of Ocean Impact Plastic
- With its timeless, minimalistic design and durable, sturdy material, your GOT BAG will be on your side for a long time in everyday life and while traveling.
- Together, we support a sustainable circular economy and tackle the problem at its root - because not only do we recover and recycle Ocean Impact Plastic for your GOT BAG, but we also work to prevent plastic from being used and ending up in the ocean in the first place.
- Each GOT BAG is a unique piece that you can be proud of.
- An innovative PFC- and PVC-free coating keeps your belongings dry.
- Your ROLLTOP is waterproof as soon as you roll up the opening tightly and close it properly.
- Only a long lasting product is a truly sustainable product. That’s why we offer you a 2 year warranty for all GOT BAGs.
- There is also a spare parts service for individual parts.
- Use warm water & a microfibre cloth to wipe down your GOT BAG
- Do not machine wash, dry, iron, dry clean or bleach.
FROM TRASH TO TREASURE
- With the GOT BAG clean-up program off the North coast of Java, Indonesia, more than 2,000 local participants collect plastic from coastal waters, mangrove forests and the delta region of the nearby rivers. The Ocean Impact Plastic collected in the process is therefore no longer posing a threat to the oceans.
- The PET portion of the Ocean Impact Plastic is cleaned, sorted and pressed into pellets – it makes up the raw material of GOT BAG products. The other types of plastic that cannot be recycled to date are fed into suitable recycling solutions.
- The pellets are shipped to China for production, where they are processed into robust yarn. It is further processed into fabric for the backpacks and bags, with a waterproof coating on the inside and an additional water- and dirt-repellent finish on the outside.
- To keep the ecological footprint as small as possible, the GOT BAGs are transported by ship to Europe and the USA. There they are shipped CO2-neutrally.
Delivery time: 3-5 business days