For all beer lovers and beer drinkers! Here you are in the right place.
Only the finest, natural and seasonal raw materials are used as the basis for the Woif beer. The sort “Hopfengudi” takes us to more distant areas of the world. The idea of the beer comes from New England, NEIPA for short, the beer style of the US east coast. The beer is finely rounded off with wheat malt and oatmeal. But what really makes this beer so special are the 4 different types of hops it is made with. Only with the scent of this beer it will make your mouth water. You can look forward to a velvety, hop-fruity mouthfeel! Hmmm what an overwhelming pleasure. Cheers!
- Malt: Barley (Pilsner, CaraHell, CaraRed)
- Hops: Spalter Select, Cascade
- Cold hop: Mosaic, Chinook, Simcoe
- Original wort: 14 ° Plato
- Alcohol: 5.7% vol.
- Bitter: 45 IBU
- Color: 5 EBC
- Characteristics: fruity, tart and velvety, milky cloudy hop surprise
- Best drinking temperature: 9°C
- Made in Austria