It's getting hot in here ;)
Recycled unique items made from broken fire-wear hoses and PVC tarpaulin. What a great concept! A fire hose saves lives together with fire fighters. But if this is broken, it is actually no longer usable ... Stop, we can really use these hoses, because we are saving lives in a different way. Feuerwear collects these hoses from all over Germany and turns them into the coolest upcycled products. Robust and long-lasting products made from fire hoses. That's cool! Each unique piece tells its own heroic story. The keyring Sasha is the perfect accessory. For Sasha, the fire hose was shaped into an elegantly cut loop and subtly edged in black. This new, timelessly simple look gives the star room to breathe: real fire hose, indestructible and with a big heart. The carabiners and metal elements have a subtle, elegant vintage look that perfectly matches the signs of use on the fire hose. With the loop made of fire hose, you can easily fish your keys out of your pocket or from the key rack. Sasha goes along with every turn of the lock, because the ring for the keys is attached to the loop in a flexible circle.
- Available in 3 colors: red, black, white
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 14.5 x 4.5 cm
- Key ring diameter: 2.9 cm
- Weight: 35 g
- Climate projects are supported
- Use of green electricity
- Fairly produced
- No animal materials and ingredients (PETA Approved Vegan)
- Made in Europe
- Each Feuerwear product is unique, so this picture is a sample photo that differs from the original. A selection of the unique items we have available can be made by email.